The Arbor Bryan Iguchi Pro Camber Snowboard is described a sa "quiver killer" by Bryan Iguchi, this board offers everything you need for long days carving, slashing, floating an pointing it. Its camber system provides a snappy, energetic ride with a powerful feel and combines with a non-symmetrical twin shape and stiff flex for a dynamic and confidence inspiring platform that'll perform at the highest levels in freeride terrain.
- Rocker Type | The System Camber
- Shape | Grip-Tech, Knucklehead Tip, Non-Symmetrical Twin
- Flex | 7(1Soft - 10Stiff)
- Core | Double Barrel ICore LT
- Technical Features | Mixed glassing Laminates, 360° Rails Sidewalls, Sintered Base, Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply Topsheet